You will be coached by one of the UK’s leading Trainers.
I specialise in an holistic, integrated approach to helping you achieve your goals: this is more than simply fitness, this is Integrated Fitness Coaching, combining fitness training, nutrition, lifestyle coaching and more: a truly holistic approach.
I have experienced frustrations along my path to fitness, and I am still moving forwards along that path! I will take you on a journey that will result in you achieving things you may not currently believe are possible. I have been overweight and frustrated. I have been injured and unable to do the exercise I wanted to. I have bought into many ill-advised nutrition and diet plans. My experience, along with my qualifications and exhaustive and ongoing dedication to research and excellence in what I offer, means that I will help you transform your body, and your life!
- Premier International Masters Diploma in Personal Training: “Master Trainer”
- Premier International Diploma in Personal Training and Sports Massage Therapy
- Kinetic Chain Assessment Specialist
- Pre & Post Natal Training Specialist Burrell Training
- Hormonal Profiling Consultant (Skinfold Assessments)
- Advanced Personal Trainer (LA Fitness)
- UKKA Kettlebell Coach
- Studio Cycling Instructor
- Outbox UK Round 1 – BBBC Accredited Boxing Skills Training
- Yoga Teacher (British School of Yoga)
- Pilates Instructor (OCR)
- BSc Anthropology – Medical and Nutritional Anthropology
- National Register of Personal Trainers, REPS
A Bit More About Me:
My main passion is windsurfing. I have competed internationally and nationally and taught both abroad and in the UK for several years. I spend pretty much all my free time windsurfing, surfing, snowboarding or mountain biking. I practice yoga regularly, and I train most days. I have rowed for University College London and also for the British Army while I was a commisioned officer. I generally like to keep myself as active as possible! Despite all of this activity, however, I have also always struggled with my weight – so I really understand the turmoil those of you who want to lose those extra pounds are going through.
Additional Qualifications and Experience:
- Windsurfing Instructor Level 3 (RYA)
- 2007 UK Wave Championships West Wittering – 1st =
- 2007 Four Nations Cup Freewave Series – 3rd =
- 2006 Cornwall Wave Classic – 2nd Place
- 2004 UK Indoor Windsurfing Championships – 5th Place
- 2003 UK Windsurfing Freestyle Championships – 3rd Place
- 2002 Tiree Wave Classic – 2nd Place
- Ireland Wave Grand Prix 2002
- UCL Rowing Team 1998 – 2001
- Watford Half Marathon 2001
- Army Rowing Champion 1997
- Snowboard Guide / Dryslope Instructor (BASI)